Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 5 Mins Cook Time: 10 Mins Total Time: 15 Mins
Lets boost your Immune System with this Roast Almonds as a nibble snack.
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Place Almonds in a mixing bowl. Drizzle Agave or Honey over the almonds. Use a spatula to stir and coat the almonds with Agave.
- 3. Mix in cinnamon and Salt and stir a with spatula. Try to make sure the Almonds are evenly coated.
- 4. Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray or drizzle with Canola Oil (spread oil over pan with paper towel). Spread almonds evenly on the pan.
- 5. Bake for 10 minutes.
- 6. While still warm taste the Almonds and add a sprinkle of Cinnamon if desired.