Yields: 6 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 5 Mins Cook Time: 15 Mins Total Time: 20 Mins
Don’t disregard of left over Spaghetti use it to make an amazing Pizza for the kids.
- 1. Grab leftover Spaghetti from the fridge.
- 2. Gather Parmesan Cheese and Eggs.
- 3. Place Eggs in a bowl with Parmesan, Milk and season well with Salt & Pepper.
- 4. Whisk this mixture until well combined and then add cooked Spaghetti. Toss strands in the mixture until well coated and leave to sit for 5 minutes.
- 5. Heat a small non-stick frying pan over medium heat and add Olive Oil. Pour Spaghetti into the pan and use a spatula to lift the mixture away from the edges as it cooks. Leave it until it is almost cooked through and then place a plate on top and flip it over onto the plate.
- 6. Add a little more Olive Oil to the pan and slide the spaghetti pizza back into the pan to cook on the other side. Slice into wedges and serve with salad.