Have spiral Beef or Venison Wors in a unique Maize Meal Tart.
- 1. Pre-Heat Oven to 180 degrees.
- 2. Take a oven pan and spray it with Stray & Cook.(if you dont have spray & cook just take some oil and rub oll over the inside of the baking pan)
- 3. Take your Boerewors and fry it in a pan but keep it in a spiral form until brown and cooked.
- 4. Take 125ml Water and mix with Maize meal.
- 5. Take the rest of the water and bring it to boil on the stove.
- 6. When water is boiling add the Maize meal and let it cook and getting thick.
- 7. Let the Maize Meal simmer until fully cooked.
- 8. Take 1 cup of Cheddard Cheese and mix it into the Maize Meal (Pap)
- 9. Remove the cooked Maize (Pap) and dish it into your oven pan and spread it out like its the base of your tart.
- 10. Place your Wors Spiral in the center of the Maize (Pap).
- 11. Pre-Heat the Tomato & Onion Mix in a frying pan on the stove while you add the chillies and crushed garlic. Simmer of about 5 minutes.
- 12. Pour the sauce over the wors in your oven pan and sprinkle the other cup of Cheddar Cheese over it.
- 13. Bake in oven for about 15 - 20 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown.
TIPS: USE A ROUND OVEN BAKE PAN SINCE IT NEEDS TO COME OUT LIKE A PIE OR TART. YOU CAN ADD SPICE AND FLAVOUR AS YOU LIKE.
MY PERSONAL ADD ONS WOULD BE ABIT OF MAYONNAISE AND ACHAAR. YOU CAN ALSO USE GAME/VENISON WORS