Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 30 Mins Total Time: 40 Mins
Use the simple Squash to make something elegant unique Vegetarian and Banting Recipe.
- 1. preheat oven to 200 degrees, slice stem and ends off Squash with chef knife. Cut Squash crosswise into 1.8cm circles.
- 2. Scoop out seeds with spoon.
- 3. Tear off 45cm square of heavy-duty foil, Centre foil in (32.5 x 22.5 cm) baking dish. Dot foil with butter and place Squash on butter, slightly overlapping circles. Spoon Chutney over slices and sprinkle with water.
- 4. Bring foil edges on long sides of pan together in centre. folding over to make tight seam. Crimp ends to form tight seal.
- 5. Bake 20 -30 minutes until Squash is fork-tender. Transfer with spatula to warm serving plate. Pour pan sauces over Squash and garnish as desired. Serve immediately.