Yields: 1 Serving Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 2 Hr 20 Mins Total Time: 2 Hr 30 Mins
Have this Pork Belly cooked in your Weber till perfection.
- 1. Prepare two indirect fires in the Weber braai before preparing the pork.
- 2. Rub the Pork Belly with Olive Oil and sprinkle a generous amount of Rock Salt on the scored skin.
- 3. Lay the Pork Belly in a small roasting dish over the Rosemary Twigs (skin facing up) and place the dish in the center of the Weber, between the two fires.
- 4. Put the Weber lid on ensure all vents are open.
- 5. Check the Pork from time to time, basting occasionally with Olive Oil from the roasting dish.
- 6. Cook for approximately 2 hrs 20 min.
- 7. Once out the Weber, cover in tin foil and let it rest for a further 20 min.
- 8. Serve with Roats Potatoes and Seasonal Vegetables.