Yields: 1 Serving Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 6 Hr Total Time: 6 Hr 10 Mins
Having Ice Cream with Biscuits in the new fashion.
INGREDIENTS: MAKES 1.5LT
- 1. Line a 23 x 13 cm loaf pan with foil. Leaving enough overhang to cover the top.
- 2. In a mixing bowl whip the Cream until soft peaks form and set aside.
- 3. In another bowl beat Egg Yolks until thick and pale. Stir in the Condensed Milk and Vanilla Essence, Using the fold in method fold in the Biscuits and Whipped Cream.
- 4. Pour in the prepared loaf pan and cover with the foil overhang and freeze until firm for about 6 Hours.
- 5. To serve remove the Ice Cream from the pan and peel off the foil. Cut into thin slices with a sharp knife.