Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 8 Mins Total Time: 18 Mins
Mexican Nachos with a traditional Jalapeno Flavour OLE!!
- 1. Prepare Refried Beans.
- 2. Prepare Corn Tortilla Chips.
- 3.Preheat oven at 200 degrees, Combine Cheese together and preheat beans if necessary.
- 4. Cut Tomatoes gently crosswise in squeeze each half to remove the seeds, Chop Tomatoes.
- 5. Spread 1 Teaspoon of beans on each Chip.
- 6. Arrange Chips in single layer on a baking tray with the edges overlapping slightly.
- 7. Sprinkle Chips evenly with Tomatoes and Chilies, Sprinkle with Cheese mixture.
- 8. Bake 5 - 8 minutes until Cheese is bubbly and melted. Remove and serve as is.