Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 25 Mins Total Time: 40 Mins
Don’t buy Pizza Bases just make them. Quick and easy.
- 1. Combine the Flour, Baking Powder, and Salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- 2. Add the warm Water and the Olive Oil.
- 3. Stir all ingredients together until the mixture forms a ball. (Add more water if the dough becomes too stiff.)
- 4. Turn out the dough onto a floured cutting board and knead the ball of dough gently for a few minutes. The dough should be soft, but not sticky. Sprinkle a little flour on the dough if it is too sticky to knead.
- 5. Spread the dough onto a pizza pan or a flat baking sheet. Smooth out the dough so that it is uniformly even.
- 6. Bake at 400°F (204°C) for 15 to 25 minutes.
- 7. Remove pizza from oven and add desired toppings.