Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 20 Mins Total Time: 30 Mins
Spaghetti with a twist with Peas and Baby Onions.
- 1. Add Pasta to a pan with boiling water and cook until tender, drain water and return to same pan.
- 2. Trim skin and ends of Baby Onions leaving only a small section of the green stem attached.
- 3. Heat Oil in a large pan and add chopped Bacon (Macon) and Trimmed Onions.
- 4. Stir over a low heat until golden for about 4 minutes.
- 5. Sprinkle flour lightly over the top and stir for 1 minute.
- 6. Add combined Stock and Wine, Increase the heat to boiling point.
- 7. Add Peas and cook for 5 minutes or until Onions are tender.
- 8. Add Salt & Pepper to the mix and add to the Pasta and toss gently.
- 9. Serve in a warm Pasta Bowl.
TIPS: VEGETABLE STOCK CAN BE USED INSTEAD OF CHICKEN STOCK TO MAKE IT VEGETERIAN.
ALSO BACON CAN BE REPLACED WITH MACON FOR VEGETERIANS