Yields: 2 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 25 Mins Total Time: 35 Mins
Vegan Yeast free Pizza Base for the Healthy Families.
- 1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Use non stick pans or lightly oil pizza pans or line with grease proof paper. Set aside.
- 2. Combine Whole Wheat Flour, Baking Powder, and Salt in a bowl. Whisk to thoroughly combine.
- 3. Add Olive Oil and Water and stir to combine or use a stand mixer with dough hook attachment. Knead dough on a floured surface or use a stand mixer until a smooth dough ball has formed. Dough should spring back when pressed lightly with your finger.
- 4. Allow dough to rest for 10-15 minutes before baking. Prepare sauce and prep any veggies you plan to use during this time. (When you Planning to make Pizza)
- 5. Knead dough a few more times and divide dough into 2 pieces. Roll out each piece to a thin round, and transfer to pans. Alternatively you can leave dough as one ball and roll out for a thicker crust.
- 6. Bake without toppings for 5 minutes.
- 7. If you like you can add your choice of toppings and baking for 20 minutes or until Cheeses are melted.